Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas Goodies

Warning: Picture heavy post...

So here's what "Santa" made for Christmas this year for some of the family members...


Top and skirt set for a 4 year old - the buttons and ribbon I used for trimming were actually from Stampin' Up (The free Ice-Cream Parlour bundle that came free during the year)



Ballet Neck Toddler dress from the "One-Yard Wonders" book - I made two of these for my 5 and 6 year old nieces:



Top and skirt - I can't find the tutorial I used for the skirt, but its very similar to this skirt here.


Shorts made from the Champion Cargos pattern by Make It Perfect:


The Junebug Dress by Craftiness is Not Optional:


A Mommy and Mia Apron from Sew Much Ado for my sister:


Kids Messenger Bag from One Yard Wonders:


A freezer-paper stencilled shirt for my brother:


And some Stick By Me goodies...

This one is a tile bought from Bunnings which I've stamped with Staz On in and Fifth Avenue Floral stamps from Stampin' Up. I had to be so careful not to smudge, but I'm really happy with how it turned out :-)

And a block set with the Stick by Me stickers:


And the biggest thing I learned from all this... if you want a handmade Christmas, you probably have to start in June! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment