Sunday, June 10, 2012

A quick crafty overview of the past few months...

I've been suffering from crafting ADD the last few months - I start a project, only to stop and start another one, and so on and so on. Plus the baby creating and working and two other little boys have left little time/energy for finishing things. And then there is the whole taking photos/blogging of the actual finished projects :-) But here are a few things I have been able to finish:



A baby girl outfit for a friend's baby shower. This is a combination of the Little Lizard King "Elizabeth Claire" pattern, a scalloped skirt tutorial and the "Diaper Cover" pattern from MADE.

A card to go with the baby outfit:

Toys for my boys - This is the Kinder Boys pattern by Ric-Rac (I haven't quite finished all the clothes for these yet...)

A MiniHoot using this tutorial


My youngest son's 2nd Birthday Cake (from Australian Womens' Weekly Childrens Cake Book)


3 zippered hoodies for my eldest son using Burda 9822

And the occasional card making - this is the mothers day card I made for my mum and mum-in-law.




No comments:

Post a Comment