Saturday, August 6, 2011

More cards

We've had a few birthdays and an engagement party recently - here are the cards I made:

Engagement card -



Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
DSP: Greenhouse Gala
Stamps: Love Owl-ways, Cute By the Inch
Punches: 1 3/8" and 1 3/4" circle punches
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Real Red and Garden Green markers
Whisper White Ribbon

Birthday Cards -


Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly, Dream Wheel
Cardstock: OHT sheets (instead of window sheets), Lovely Lilac and Pixie Pink cardstock (now retired), Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, White Staz On
Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Scallop Square Die




Top Note die
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
DSP: Bella Rose (retired)
Punches: 1 1/4" Square punch, Word Window punch
Stamp: Sweet Birthday
Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Brads



Square Lattice embossing folder
Circles #2 die
Punches: Two Step Bird, Oval and Large Oval punches
Stamps: Sweet Birthday, Punch Potpurri
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip
Bashful Blue Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. I love the third card best!!! I love the top note die!! Can't wait until I can afford a big shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Big Shot too - use it all the time! A lot more than I thought I would - and those bigz dies like the Top note etc can cut fabric as well.

    ReplyDelete