Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Christmas in July Stampin' Up! class

A couple of weeks ago I attended a Christmas in July Stampin' Up! class with my demonstrator Deb. And instead of Christmas cards (which is what I was expecting) this is what we completed:

A ring using 2 buttons held together with a brad and attached to a ring


A message holder with matching pen:


A test tube holder card complete with mini test tube filled with skittles:


A gift card holder to hang on the tree:



A little box with...

Earrings made out of brads!


And my favourite - little shrink charms for phones etc using stamps and punches. (I went a little crazy with these - instead of making the two we were supposed to I made 5!)

I love all these simple, easy ideas and hope to be able to use them soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment