Saturday, August 28, 2010

Easy baby presents


My sister in law's baby shower is coming up, so I thought I'd put my crafting "skills" ;-) to good use and make a few things for the new baby. I found this tutorial on Obsessively Stitching for goofballs and had a go at it. Once again I didn't read the instructions all the way through (I'll learn one day) which is probably why my goofball looks more like a goof-egg... but it still works :-)


Then I saw this post on Skip to my Lou for fabric building blocks. This was such an easy thing to make - I actually managed to do them without making a mistake :-) The only thing I would do differently in future would probably be to use some sort of interfacing on the block to help it look more block shaped. I added a couple of little bells inside.


I hope the baby likes them!

No comments:

Post a Comment