Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Card Catch-Up


Its been quiet on the crafting front lately. I started back at work from maternity leave, and was working extra shifts to have some extra spending money for our upcoming family holiday to Tasmania :-) Here are a few cards I managed to finish though...

(sorry for the bad photos... I hope to learn photo editing someday soon...)

A card for my niece's baby blessing. I've used the Baby Tees wheel, the Nursery Necessities stamp set (retired), pink pirouette grosgrain ribbon (also retired), pink pirouette and pretty in pink cardstock, the scallop border punch, the oval and scallop oval punches, and Crystal Effects.

Thank you cards for my flood auction winners. I've used Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Baja Breeze cardsotck, Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon, Elegant Soiree DSP, Soft Suede ink and Endless Kindness stamp set (retired).


A birthday card for my sister. I've used an acetate sheet (well... actually an overhead transparency...), Basic Black, Melon Mambo and Whisper White cardstock, Melon Mambo and Basic Black ink, Cute by the Inch stamp set (Hostess set) and Melon Mambo polkadot ribbon (Unfortunately retired)

And finally, an engagement card. I think the blue/vanilla/brown combo is one of my favourites at the moment - I seem to use it a lot :-) I've used the Elegant Soiree DSP, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede Cardstock, Top Note die, Happy Everything (retired) and Punch Potpurri (hostess) Stamp Sets and Full Heart Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment