Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Make it Perfect Afterglow shirt


Sorry its been so long since posts! I've been so busy crafting (and with life in general) that I haven't had time to blog!

Anyway, one of my nieces recently celebrated her 5th birthday. I had been eyeing off the Afterglow pattern from Make It Perfect for a while and luckily The Oz Material Girls had it on sale! I found some material from my stash (I'm pretty sure my mum had used the same material to make one of my sister's a dress when she was only about 3 or 4 :-D), and voila!



The pleated detail is a bit hard to see in this photo (sorry, it was taken in the afternoon of the night before the birthday...). I shortened the pattern to shirt length, and added a pleated frill on the bottom. Below is the picture from the front of the Afterglow pattern so you can see the pleating around the neckline a bit better - I think mine turned out ok :-)


Hope the birthday girl liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment