Sunday, November 21, 2010

Stampin' Up



I've also managed a little bit of time lately to stamp... Not as much as I'd like with Christmas coming up but with all the sewing I've been doing there hasn't been room on my desk for stamps! :-)

This first card was for a baby shower I attended a couple of weeks ago. I've used Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Whisper White cardstock. I've used the Scallop Border punch on the Certainly Celery to create the scalloped border. I stamped the Baby Tee's wheel with Staz On ink, and then water coloured the onesies, cut them out and stuck them on with Dimensionals. I've also embossed the background (which you can't see in this photo very well) with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. The "It's a boy!" is from Nursery Necessities (unfortunately retired) and punched out with the Word Window punch.

Christmas Ideas! (Which I badly need... cause December is just too close now...) I hosted my own workshop with Debbie a few weeks ago now, where we made the patchwork Top Note card and the little red Milk Carton. Then I attended her November Stamp-a-Stack where we made the lolly tube, gift boxes, felt flower clips, apron card and a lollipop flower (which was grabbed by my son before I got a chance to take a photo...).

This card I made on Saturday for my niece's birthday. I've used Melon Mambo, Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock, the Flight of the Butterfly and Sweet little Sentiments stamp sets, the butterfly punch, the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, and the Scallop Square and Timeless Type Big Shot Dies.

Now to just make a start on my Christmas cards!


No comments:

Post a Comment